Become an individual member / donor and help the FMF improve the economy and legislative environment for all South Africans. All paid-up members / donors have voting rights at FMF AGMs and special meetings.
The FMF is a Section 18A Public Benefit Organisation (No: 930 017 343). Payments of R300 or more per annum are treated as a donation for which you will receive a Section 18A certificate for SARS. Individuals (and companies) can donate and deduct for tax purposes a maximum of 10% of their taxable incomes to Section 18A approved public benefit organisations.
To join or donate to the FMF, follow these four easy steps:
- Complete the form below or log in if you are already a member
- Decide on payment frequency (monthly or annually or once-off)
- Decide on your donation amount (R300 minimum per year)
- Decide on payment method (credit card / EFT / debit order)
- Titanium membership: R1,000 per month
- Platinum membership: R200 per month
- Gold membership: R100 per month
- Silver membership: R600 per year
- Bronze membership: R300 per year