- What South Africans think about the performance of the government
- Can the ANC retain its majority in 2024?
- Can the DA remain the official opposition?
- Do South Africans care about voting?
- How has loadshedding shaped public opinion towards South Africa's energy policy choices?
- What do ordinary people say they want the government to focus on?
About the speaker
chairs the Social Research Foundation and directs the political advisory firm, Frans Cronje Private Clients. He is the former CEO of the Institute of Race Relations, holds a PhD in scenario planning, taught scenario based strategy to the MBA programme at the business school of the University of the Free State, directed the Centre For Risk Analysis, and has delivered literally thousands of briefings on South Africa’s long term future to institutions around the world. He has authored three books on the future of South Africa. In 2012, he predicted that the ANC would lose its political majority in 2024.
Please RSVP BELOWMedia enquiries
For more information and to arrange for photographs and interviews, contact:
Debbi Scholtz | email@example.com