Leon Louw, Executive Director, Free Market Foundation
15 November 2017
11h00 for 11h30 Registration & finger lunch
11h30 to 13h30 Presentation & discussion
FMF, Block 5 Bryanston Gate, 170 Curzon Road, Bryanston (Off Main Road opposite the Sandton Medi-Clinic)
- Did you know that SAA loses over R12 million every day?
- Did you know that SAA loses R370 million every month?
- Did you know that SAA’s losses amount to almost R4,5 BILLION every year?
- Did you know that after paying its debts, only R4,5 million out of the R3 BILLION bailout paid 30 September, was left to fund working capital?
- Did you know the working capital runs out / ran out on 6 November?
Leon Louw, FMF Executive Director, will unpack these and other shocking realities, and will ask another question: What possible reason can there be for keeping SAA?
RSVP by completing the form below.
Guests welcome – NB please register each attendee separately
(If you have already responded or cannot join us, no need to RSVP)
You will be able to watch this event LIVE via the FMF’s Facebook page by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/FMFSA/