Monday, 24 April 2023
Please note that this event has been rescheduled to
Monday 24th April
How to stop National Health Insurance
Join us to discuss:
- National Health Insurance: a cure worse than the disease?
- The risk of grand corruption
- Can South Africa afford NHI?
- Is the NHI Constitutional?
- Could NHI lead to a mass emigration of doctors?
- Alternative health reform measures
Time: 17h30 to 18h00 – Registration, cheese & wine
18h00 to 19h00 – Presentation & discussion
Venue: Building 5, Bryanston Gate, 170 Curzon Road, Bryanston
Entry fee: R50 per person (cash only) at door. Media free.
Note: Event can be attended in person OR via YouTube
Please RSVP only if you plan to join us in person (for catering purposes)